TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) If for any reason the photographer / videographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond their control. Such as, but not limited to, unable to gain access to the property, clutter and mess, unrestrained animals. You will be charged the full fee of the shoot. Please review the home prep guide and make certain arrangements have been made to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
2) It is the Realtors and/or home owner's responsibility to have the home in photo / video ready condition prior to the photographer / videographer arriving. The photographer / videographer may make minor adjustments, but they will not move furniture or make large changes, clean the home, etc. Review the home prep guide several days prior to the shoot to make sure you're ready.
3) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 48 hours notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will result in a $60 re-scheduling fee.
4) Please make any special requests known to the photographer / videographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer / videographer will shoot the home based on experience & home's condition, lighting and other factors to get the best possible wnd product. That sometimes means compromising when necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the suns angle.
5) Turnaround time is 24 hours. Although you may get your photos back in less time we cannot guarantee it. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turn around time please inquire about options for express service at an additional fee.
6) For your convenience, payment is due at the time of scheduling. Payment can be completed online HERE.
7) Review our weather policy HERE